Why Choose Us?
St. Luke’s Care Now provides quality walk-in care. St. Luke’s Care Now is a better choice than an ER visit for medical needs that are not life threatening. No appointment is ever needed and care is provided at a lower cost than an ER visit. Just walk in to the location nearest you. St. Luke’s Care Now offers extended hours, making this an ideal choice for fast medical care when your personal physician can't see you immediately.
If you have a more serious or life-threatening condition, like chest pain, difficulty breathing or a severe injury, call 911 or go to an emergency room.
- Four convenient locations to serve you and your family.
- Walk-in convenience, no appointment needed.
- Extended hours so you receive care when you need it.
- A St. Luke’s provider is always available.
- Care provided for acute illnesses including the common cold, fever and flu-like symptoms, sinus infections, bronchitis and other acute ailments.
- Receive care for sprains, strains, broken bones, dislocations, cuts, minor burns and animal bites.
- Many common prescription medications are available for purchase before you leave St. Luke’s Care Now. If you prefer, most prescriptions can be electronically submitted to the pharmacy.
- Lab and X-ray services are available onsite at St. Luke’s Care Now.
- Occupational medicine services are available at all locations.