Services We Offer
At every St. Luke’s Care Now, receive care from a St. Luke’s primary care provider. St. Luke’s affiliated physicians and physician’s assistants provide urgent care at every St. Luke’s Care Now location. Part of St. Luke’s University Health Network, you know you and your family will receive St. Luke’s quality care.
If you're already a St. Luke’s patient, it means your care will be fully coordinated and completely seamless. If you're not a patient, you'll have access to some of the highest quality, most advanced medicine in the region.
- Respiratory infections: common cold, flu, sinus infection
- Sore throat, earache, headache
- Pneumonia, bronchitis
- Urinary tract infection
- Skin rashes, poison ivy
- High blood pressure
- Lung problems
- Fractures and dislocations
- Sprains and strains
- Cuts and lacerations
- Minor eye injuries
- Removal of splinters or small metal chips
- Laboratory work
- Pulmonary function testing
- Evaluation and treatment of sports injuries
Routine physicals for school, sports, work
St. Luke’s Care Now offers onsite occupational medicine services to employers in the region.
- Workers compensation injury and illness care
- Physical examinations and screenings
- Controlled substance and alcohol testing
- DOT/NON DOT random testing programs
- Health screening/immunizations
- Work-site services
- Prevention programs
- Travel clinic
If you have a more serious or life-threatening condition, like chest pain, difficulty breathing or a severe injury, call 911 or go to an emergency room.